Who Are we?
Mr. Biker Saigon is a completely Vietnamese-owned bicycle rental, retail, and tour company. Launched in 2016, Mr. Biker was created by Mr. Thai Minh Hang, a long time tour guide and avid cyclist local to Vietnam. With the aim of sharing his passions with the world, Mr. Thai began offering local tours around the city and to his hometown near the Mekong Delta. Business inevitably grew thanks to clients who would come back time after time wanting more. Mr. Biker opened a second shop, expanded tour options, hired a trusted team of guides and mechanics, and never looked back. Known for their genuine, authentic, and honest services, Mr. Biker is committed to ensuring your safety and satisfaction. Whether you are just traveling through or a long time local here in Saigon, come meet our friendly team and check out the shop!
What sets us apart
- We care about you. Aiming to give you the most memorable experience, our team can adapt to any of your needs. We accommodate special diets (vegan, vegetarian, etc.) as well as any health issues. Please just let us know! We are very flexible. Your safety and satisfaction is our top priority!
- We support and involve locals 100%. From the food you eat, to the places you stay while travelling with us, nearly all the money goes straight back into the community. Mr. Biker Saigon is 100% Vietnamese-owned and was created with a passion to share the culture, beauty, and wonderful people of Vietnam.
- Eco-Friendly. We aim to travel with the smallest possible impact on the environment. Thus, we encourage bringing your own water bottles to avoid plastic bottles. Mr. Biker is well aware of the environmental issues we face today; especially in Vietnam. Therefore, we will try our best to reduce waste, educate others, and leave no trace.
- Community Oriented. We love getting to know our neighbors! Frequently organizing community work, charity rides, and free workshops, Mr. Biker genuinely has a family-oriented team. We also accept interns who are willing and eager to learn about bicycles and tourism. All students will receive a 10% discount for all in-store items.
- Specialized Mechanical Care. Unlike many other large tour companies, our team of mechanics are all avid cyclists as well. Many years of experience plus a passion for helping and teaching others makes our team one of the best in Vietnam. Come into the shop not only to fix your bike, but to learn how to fix it and maintain it yourself.
- Our tours are unique! Our itineraries are well-designed to avoid all touristy places to give you the most authentic Vietnamese experience. Our staff is regularly testing and researching new routes that will best suit your needs expectations. Contact us to customize your tour in any way. From the length of your trip, to the trails you wish to ride, we are very flexible and willing.